Compress the traditional project timeline with an accelerated Vulnerability Response implementation that boosts business maturity and generates tangible value in weeks.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Vulnerability Response, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance.
Configure Vulnerability Response as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers.
Go-Live & Beyond1 WEEK
Promote code to production and provide Hyper-Care.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Analyses business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Supporting Team as appropriate
Skilled resources will be assigned as needed to ensure the implementation meets your project objectives in the 8-week delivery timeframe.
Thirdera's Vulnerability Response Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Security program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- One pre-built or file-feed scanner integration
- Assest/CI data matching from scanner to enrich the CMDB
- Exception and Deferral Workflow
- Automated risk score, severity, and remediation target calculations
- Vulnerability grouping and auto-assignment
- Notifications, reports, and dashboards
- Automate creation of change requests from remediation targets
- Configuration of Vulnerability Response Workspaces
- Watch Topic creation
- Functional Overview, Technical Knowledge Transfer, UAT Support
Elevated Operational Efficiency
Automated Feedback Loop
Improved Data Quality
Reduced Time to Resolution
Let's get started
Connect with our Security Operations experts for a detailed look at what an assessment would look like at your organisation and how to improve your cyber resilience and Vulnerability Response processes.