Compress the traditional project timeline with an accelerated Vendor Risk implementation that boosts business maturity and generates tangible value in weeks.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Vendor Risk, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance.
Configure Vendor Risk as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers.
Go-Live & Beyond1 WEEK
Promote code to production and provide Hyper-Care.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Analyzes business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Thirdera's Vendor Risk Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Risk program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- Import and configure vendors and vendor contacts
- Import and configure Engagements
- Customer branded vendor portal
- Vendor tiering questionnaire templates and vendor tiering scale
- Vendor Risk assessment templates, including questionnaire and document request templates
- Vendor Risk issue, tasking, and remediation processes
- Automated Risk rating scale, vendor scoring rules, and engagement scoring rules
- Notifications, reports, and dashboards from templates
- Configure vendor management risk workspace
- Functional overview, technical knowledge transfer, UAT support
Streamlined Request Process
Trackable Vendor Attributes
Secure Vendor Portal
Enhanced Risk Assessments
Dashboards & Reporting
Let's get started
Connect with our Security & Risk experts for a detailed look at what an assessment would look like at your organization and how to improve your cyber resilience and Vendor Risk processes.