Streamline and enhance internal audit management and planning to increase productivity.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Audit management, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance
Configure Risk Management as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers
Go-Live & Beyond1 WEEK
Promote code to production and provide support.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Analyzes business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Thirdera's Audit Management Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Risk program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- Audit Engagement process and access
- Control testing templates and control tests
- Process for issue creation and remediation
- Process for audit task creation and completion
- Process for evidence collection and evidence collection tasks
- Notifications, reports, and dashboards from templates
- Automated audit report creation
- Activation of audit management workspace
- Functional Overview, Technical Knowledge Transfer, and UAT Support