Compress the traditional project timeline with an accelerated Cybersecurity Hardening implementation that boosts business maturity and generates tangible value in weeks.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan4 WEEKS
Demo Cybersecurity Hardening, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance.
Configure Cybersecurity Hardening as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers.
Go-Live & Beyond2 WEEKS
Promote code to production and provide Hyper-Care.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Supporting Team as appropriate
Skilled resources will be assigned as needed to ensure the implementation meets your project objectives in the 14-week delivery timeframe.
Thirdera's Cybersecurity Hardening Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Security program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- One pre-built scanner integration each for Vulnerability Response, Application Vulnerability Response and Configuration Compliance
- Asset/CI data matching from scanners to enrich the CMDB
- Exception approval workflows
- Automated assignment and grouping of vulnerabilities/test results
- Configure Vulnerability Response workspaces and watch topics
- Configure out-of-the-box Intergrations and NVD and CISA
- Configure handling for vulnerabilities/findings on ephemeral or short-lived CI's
- Configure consolidated reports/dashboards for infrastructure and application vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Functional overview, technical knowledge transfer, UAT support