Risk Management Implementation
Accelerate risk-based decisions while monitoring and identifying high-impact risks.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Risk Management, collect requirements, and deliver stories for acceptance.
Configure Risk Management as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers
Go-Live & Beyond2 WEEKS
Promote code to production and provide support.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Analyzes business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Thirdera's Risk Management Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Risk program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing Risk maturation. Key deliverables include:
- Loading core data including Risk Frameworks, Risk Statements, and Risk based on customer provided data
- Configure risk lifecycle including ownership, workflow, and notifications
- Define initial values for risk scoring
- Configure tasks for the handling of risk response
- Set entity types and generate entities, which will be used for risk generation
- Configure process for issue creation, issue life cycle, and remediation of issues
- Configure risk lifecycle (including ownership, workflow, and notifications)
- Configure notifications, reports, and dashboards from templates
- Activation of a risk management workspace
- Provide Functional Overview, Technical Knowledge transfer, and UAT Support
Risk Response Process
Dashboards & Reporting
Let's get started
Connect with our Security Operations experts for a detailed look at what an assessment would look like at your organization and how to improve your cyber resilience and risk management.