Business Continuity Management
Compress the traditional project timeline with an accelerated Business Continuity Management implementation that boosts business maturity and generates tangible value in weeks.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Business Continuity Management, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance
Configure Business Continuity Management as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers
Go-Live & Beyond2 WEEKS
Promote code to production and provide support.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Business Process Analyst
Analyzes business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Thirdera's Business Continuity Management Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Risk program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- Configure Business Impact Analysis (BIA) questions, process, and cadence
- Load/configure core elements for analysis, based on provided data or CMDB
- Configure notifications, reports, and dashboards from templates
- Provide Functional Overview, Technical Knowledge Transfer, and UAT Support
- Setup Business Continuity Plans (BCP), including fields, templates, and creation process
- Load Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans into the system
- Configure Crisis Management, including fields, templates, and process
- Enable tabletop event simulation
- Enable report and plan generation
- Configure Event tasking, including fields, and escalation for incomplete tasks
- Develop agent workspace to support plan owner tasks