ServiceNow applications to fit your business
Build custom applications in ServiceNow that are durable, intuitive, and designed to solve your business needs at scale.
Adapt ServiceNow to the way you work
Get a customised solution that works with how you do business, designed to be secure, intuitive, and scalable. Throughout the development lifecycle, we work with you to deliver an end product on target with business requirements. Our team of experts will guide you on best practices for a solution that’s durable, easy to manage, and meets industry standards of excellence.
Custom application success stories
Turn vision into reality with Thirdera.
Let us guide you through our collaborative application development process, giving you the control to monitor and refine the solution throughout. We help identify every aspect for consideration, from existing solutions to user acceptance, as we work with your team every step of the way. This includes:
- PPT Framework: How do the people, processes, and technology in your organization connect and interact?
- Platform Governance: What needs to be done to ensure your application is both durable and sustainable?
- Organizational Change Management: How can we promote adoption and effective use within your team?
Our five-step delivery model keeps you engaged step by step while simultaneously giving you the expertise required to achieve the optimal result.
- Identify solution needs
- Align to business strategy
- Engage key stakeholders
- Interactive workshops
- Story design & validation
- Change enablement
- Solution development
- Iterative quality assurance
- Progress communication
- Training for adoption
- Facilitated acceptance testing
- Solution launch & promotion
- Documentation & knowledge transfer
- Realised value confirmation
- Continual service improvement
Meet your ServiceNow expert.
ServiceNow Master Architect
“If you can whiteboard it, we can build it.”
Custom Application Development Services
- Exploratory workshops
- UI & app process design
- Low-code strategies
- Agile development & management
- App engine configuration
- Unit testing & user testing
- OCM training & documentation
- Knowledge transfer
- Success measurement