Take charge of your ServiceNow journey
Develop a long-term, transformational strategy for growing your business around ServiceNow alongside the most experienced leaders in the ecosystem.
Turn strategy into action
Stay in front of your business objectives with a clear, actionable plan for your ServiceNow platform. Within a typical one-month assessment, we’ll help to pinpoint meaningful milestones and identify steps to achieving substantial goals. Our ServiceNow roadmap allows you to quickly implement high-priority solutions while following a long-term maturity plan that optimises operations and employee experiences.
We collaborate with key stakeholders, business users, and technical resources to ensure the outcome serves all levels of your organisation. You’ll be armed with ServiceNow best practices for optimal results as the platform and your business evolve.
Roadmap success stories
Forward momentum through collaboration
No one knows your business better than you. That’s why every ServiceNow assessment starts with stakeholder collaboration to understand the goals critical to your business’s success. Our pre-roadmap assessment involves:
- Engagement with your business, customer, and IT stakeholders
- Independent team member surveys to unearth challenges and opportunities
- Evaluation of your ServiceNow environment’s current state using our Instance Analyser
Each project phase typically takes 3–4 months, so your organisation quickly reaps the benefits and maintains momentum from phase to phase. Our approach results in a cycle of continual service improvement, enabled by valuable tools and processes, that ensure your organisational objectives are met ongoing.
Meet your ServiceNow expert.
Strategic Consulting Practice Manager
“I love helping organizations define and align their business and IT objectives. A well architected ServiceNow Roadmap will enable a higher level of strategic organizational transformation, that will drive tangible, operational improvements.”
Thirdera Assessment & Roadmap Services
- Enterprise ServiceNow roadmap
- IT service management and core ITIL processes
- Enterprise IT business management (ITBM)
- Service catalogue and portal
- Service asset and configuration management (SACM)
- Software asset management (SAM)
- Hardware asset management (HAM)
- CMDB assessment
- CSDM assessment