While the need for speed certainly isn’t new, it has never been more urgent or important. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, companies in every industry have had to learn how...Read more
ServiceNow Virtual Training: IT Business Management (ITBM) Workshop Series
With the Quebec release, ServiceNow's IT Business Management (ITBM) solution brings a large and enhanced set of capabilities in a single powerful framework, making it possible to seamlessly identify, assess, execute, and deliver strategically and operationally aligned solutions to your enterprise.
Effective ITBM relies on process & policy as much as technology. However, many lack the knowledge of ITBM best practices and a deep understanding of ServiceNow’s latest ITBM functionality or modular application interconnectivity – but don’t have the time or need to attend a day long, technical training classes.
This is why Thirdera created this complimentary, deep dive, ITBM awareness virtual training series (two live* 90-minute sessions) updated to include new content from the ServiceNow Quebec release.
Join Thirdera for this virtual training, as we cover the Agile and Project & Portfolio Management topic areas in depth: including the Agile development processes, demand management, resource management, investment funding, project management, roadmap & scenario planning, timekeeping, some APM and more.
Each session is further supported by relevant ITBM demos to show how each topic covered is enabled in the ServiceNow platform and includes an interactive Q&A session with the instructors.
Virtual Training Agenda
Session 1 - June 16, 2021 at 11AM PT/ 1PM CT/ 2PM ET
- Introduction to IT Business Management
- ITBM Process Architecture
- Ideation / Innovation
- Demand Management
- Investment Funding Requests (*Quebec updates)
- ITBM Operational Best Practices
- Ideation & Demand Demonstration
Session 2 - July 8, 2021 at 11AM PT/ 1PM CT/ 2PM ET
- Continuing the IT Business Management Journey
- Defining PPM and Its Lifecycle
- Standing up PPM best practices
- Investment Funding Distributions (*Quebec updates)
- Timekeeping from within PPM/Agile and on Portal (*Quebec updates)
- Road Mapping and Scenario Planning modules (*Quebec updates)
- PPM and Associated Modules Demonstration
*Can't make it? Register anyway and receive the post-event recording by email!
Low code, workflow enabled solutions are rapidly transforming digital employee and customer experiences at innovative companies across the globe. According to Gartner, Low Code...Read more