Policy & Compliance
Protect your organization from violations and security threats with repeatable compliance workflows.
Initiate & Plan
Go-Live & Beyond
Initiate & Plan3 WEEKS
Demo Policy & Compliance, collect requirements and deliver stories for acceptance.
Configure Policy & Compliance as per best practice and customer requirements; continually show progress back to the customer and collect new requirements.
Provide functional and technical knowledge transfer and support customer acceptance testers.
Go-Live & Beyond2 WEEKS
Promote code to production and provide Hyper-Care.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve growth and transformation.
Analyzes business requirements and provides system design while implementing system solutions.
Ensures the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitors and evaluates staff progress, and ensures overall client satisfaction.
Thirdera's Policy & Compliance Blueprint includes a robust list of deliverables to set your Risk program on course for long-term success. Guided by proven best practices, our team of advisory and technical experts configures and implements a solution best fit for your unique needs while establishing a foundation of knowledge to promote ongoing maturation. Key deliverables include:
- Load core data including authority documents, policies, and control objectives from UCF or based on customer-provided data
- Configure policy lifecycle including ownership, policy acknowledgment campaigns, and policy exception workflow and notifications
- Define control attestation and indicator
templates and cadence
- Configure control lifecycle and ownership
- Set entity types and generate entities, associate control objectives to generate controls
- Configure process for issue creation, issue life cycle and remediation of issues
- Configure notifications, reports, and dashboards from templates
- Activation of Compliance Management Workspace
- Provide Functional Overview, Technical Knowledge Transfer, and UAT Support
Searchable Policy Library
Simple Non-Compliance Management
Dashboards & Reporting
Let's get started
Connect with our Security & Risk experts for a detailed look at what an assessment would look like at your organization and how to improve your cyber resilience and Policy & Compliance processes.