The Future of Work is AI-driven Automation
By 2023, 70% of Fortune 100 CIOs say they plan to offer a virtual agent for employee service (according to Gartner's research). That leaves us asking what the other 30% have planned.
The future of work is AI-driven automation. Employees report higher satisfaction when using AI-based support channels to resolve IT and HR issues. First-contact resolution rates are higher and mean time to resolve is lower.
For service providers, automating the resolution of IT and HR issues decreases call volume by 65% and cost per ticket by more than 80%. Plus, organizations that provide virtual agents report employees are more engaged and less likely to quit. 18 months into a pandemic and employees no longer tolerate being asked to be their own IT tech. We’re all ready for virtual assistance!
Five years ago, the future of work is what’s now the present of work. The cost, risk, and complexity of AI-first service experiences has never been lower. Many organizations are in production with some form of auto-routing, contextual recommendations for live agents, virtual agents for employees, or AI-based analytics. Without introducing new process, AI systems of intelligence wrap a layer of automation around traditional systems of record like ServiceNow.
On June 3, join PeopleReign and Thirdera for a tour of the future of present of work in action with a live case study and demo featuring one of the world’s most-respected financial services organizations. If your vision for the next 18 months includes delivering better employee experiences with modern technology, this event is for you.
Learn how a Fortune Global 500 financial services firm reduces call volume and delights customers with AI. Hear how they selected the right technology and worked with stakeholders to launch a global AI solution in less than 90 days for 15,000 employees in 25 countries. Plus, discover how the AI experts at Thirdera are helping ServiceNow customers realize the full value of automation.
- How to select the right AI technology
- How to integrate an AI platform with ServiceNow
- How to drive rapid global adoption
- How to measure success
Prioritize the Real Threat: Episode 1 Wondering how to get the most out of vulnerability prioritization in ServiceNow? What is the best way to eliminate backlog and focus on the...Read more